Help please... Funk TTLS + Dynamic WEP keys

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Wed Oct 27 00:35:34 EDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 05:24:20AM +0100, mushtaq mujale wrote:

> 1.Can any body tell me whether the current supplicant
> supports Funk TTLS + Dynamic WEP keys, if yes then how
> is it configured in the supplicant and the Funk
> server. If its not supported, then where can i get
> information so that i can add this feature in my
> supplicant.

Yes, EAP-TTLS is supported. See eap_testing.txt for interop test
results and wpa_supplicant.conf for example configuration (for
wpa_supplicant). Funk server configuration is somewhat off-topic for
this mailing list, but I don't think there was anything special with
that (more details in its documentation ;-).

> 2.Can anyone give me the list wireless cards/AP which
> supports WPA2 in Linux.

There are number of WPA2 implementation for Linux, both client and AP,
but only some of these are publicly available in source code format. Of
these, I think I have only tested Host AP driver with WPA2. madwifi is
also likely to support WPA2 for both client and AP modes. Most of the
other WPA2 implementations are closed source or not publicly available.
Wi-Fi Alliance maintains a list of WPA2 certified products and some of
the APs are likely running Linux.