hardware advice.

leonardo billtorvalds1 at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 22 10:24:22 EDT 2004

Can someone point me to some websites selling PCI cards compatible with
hostap? (possibly in europe)
I need to set up a testbed for a research project in my university about
wlan and I'm planning to use hostapd to forge packets and
study new forms of authentication.
I just want to be sure to receive a really compatible card and not some
subversion with different chipset that won't work, archives gave me just a
old link.

thanks,
leonardo.

PS reply in private if you believe this to be too OT, or if you are a vendor.

--
GPG fingerprint = 2C20 A587 05AC 42E5 1292  D0D4 3EED CFB5 52FD AD1E