installing HostAP with dwl650+

Suresh Govindaraj Suresh at mindtree.com
Thu Oct 14 23:38:09 EDT 2004

Hi,

PCMCIA_PATH is to specify the path for the PCMCIA support package, if the
kernel specified in KERNEL_PATH doesn't support PCMCIA. This is not related
to the WLAN HostAP support for different cards.
Current now the HostAP driver supports only prism2/2.5/3 chipset based cards.
So, if the card is based on the prism chipset, then the HostAP driver will
work.