Fragmentation.

Donghyuk Woo shine21 at korea.com
Fri Oct 8 08:40:55 EDT 2004

I finally succeeded in configuring HostAP as I wanted.
(It was not that difficult as I expected.)
The reason why I wanted to implement this was to figure out how the
performance is affected when periodical long data is issued.

I confirmed this operation by using sniffering tools.

Follwing is the configuration scripts.

brctl addbr br0
brctl addif br0 eth0
brctl addif br0 wlan0