wep bad

J I jmi_1996 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 04:16:10 EDT 2004

Hi,

> What AP is this?

CISCO 1200 AP

> What client card did you use?

Intersil PRISM 2/2.5/3 Chipset

> With which driver

> (including version)?

WiFi FW Ver = 1F 1.8.3

Also find the attached log (colored marked portion) generated at CISCO-AP.

In this log we can see that the message-2 of GHS which is sent from my supplicant is decrypted properly. But I think it is not passing the message to 802.1x layer because of "wep bad" and hence leading to GHS failure.

Thanks,

JMI

Jouni Malinen <jkmaline at cc.hut.fi> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 12:16:45PM -0700, J I wrote:

> On sending the "TKIP encrypted" 2nd message of Group Handshake, Access point is displaying the "wep bad" message and resending the message-1 of Group Handshake. Because of this my association is failing.

What AP is this? What client card did you use? With which driver
(including version)?

--
Jouni Malinen PGP id EFC895FA