802.1x auth with wpa_supp? - authenticated!

Morgan Read mstuff at pl.net
Tue Oct 5 05:48:29 EDT 2004

Hi List,
I'd like to say thank you to everybody on this list who's had the
pleasure of following my (gradual) learning curve - I suspect it might
have been more exhausting for the rest of you than me!

Jouni, a huge thankyou; I'm amazed by the enormous amount of
correspondence you manage to keep up - including for a complete novice.

For those who have the pleasure of following this thread in my
footsteps, I posted to the wrong fork a couple of messages back, so this
(now on the right thread) is actualy a response to:
<http://sisyphus.iocaine.com/pipermail/hostap/2004-October/008194.html>

Now for dhcp...

Regards,
Morgan.