madwifi(cvs), wpa_supp v0.2.5 and linksys router problem

Michael Reilly michaelr at cisco.com
Wed Nov 24 17:44:07 EST 2004

Considering that the same config but using a Cisco 1100 or 1200 Access Point
exhibits the same behavior I would guess that there may be a generic timing
or similar problem instead of something specific to the newer Broadcom
wireless driver.

I am using the same identical config but with a D-Link 802.11A/B/G access
point and it works perfectly.

michael

--
Michael Reilly    michaelr at cisco.com