HostAP and WPA-PSK - HELP

Gianni Uglietti gianni.uglietti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:51:27 EST 2004

Dear Jouni,

sorry for not giving you all the right information. Now I only use
prism2 cards with updated firmware (1.7.4 or 1.8.0).

It seems to work now but I still have a problem. I have 2 laptops
runnins as APs and ons supplicant. I want to roam between the 2 AP but
I have some problems when, after connecting to the second AP, I want
to return to the first. It seems that the AP keeps in memory some keys
but I don't know how to verify it.

Thanks,
Gianni