Lucent cards

Mr. The Plague mrtheplague at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:58:25 EST 2004

It's not *supposed* to work, but it *might* work in client mode,
because the designs were originally very similar (or so i heard). I'd
recommend running HermesAP if you need the AP functionality, or the
regular Orinoco driver if you don't. Running hostap on hermes cards
and the orinoco driver on prism2 cards is a last measure to get basic
functionality for a while, and isn't supported or recommended.