cards

capacity77 at tin.it capacity77 at tin.it
Mon Nov 15 09:41:37 EST 2004

Hi!
I'm trying to make hostap work for a special study in my university, there
are a few different wireless cards I can use but till now I've been unlucky
because I've tried the dwl650+ and the Netgear WG311v2 that seem not to
be based on the Prism chipset. Today I found a Lucent Orinoco Gold but before
starting installing it, I'd like to be sure if it will support the hostap
mode or not.
Is there a list of the supported cards? I found a list on
http://wiki.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/Prism2Card
but unfortunately either this Orinoco is not present, can I be sure it isn't
good for me?
Thanks for your info
Dom