WG311v2 and hostap_cs

capacity77 at tin.it capacity77 at tin.it
Wed Nov 10 11:04:45 EST 2004

Good evening!
I'm trying to make the Netgear WG311v2 PCI wireless card work with hostap.
I'm only able to load hostap_cs so I guess it works with this module but
the README says I have to add the model to hostap_cs.conf in order to get
the driver started.
The lspci -v gives this output

0000:02:0b.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111 54Mbps Wireless
Interface
        Subsystem: Netgear: Unknown device 4c00
        Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
        Memory at feafa000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
        Memory at feac0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]

and the lsmod gives this, there's a suspicious "unused" beside the hostap_cs
module:

Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: P
acx_pci               129216   1
hostap_cs              47212   0  (unused)
hostap                 98088   0  [hostap_cs]

So which lines should I exactly add to the said file?
Thanks a lot!
Dom