Firmware upload

Chris Evans cwevans at acm.org
Wed Nov 3 09:22:35 EST 2004

Sure we can help, mind giving us the error messages?  What versions of
the kernel and hostap you are using.  Did you compile them yourself, or
are the packaged.  If packaged, where did you get the packages?
On Nov 3, 2004, at 2:29 AM, arttysta wrote:

>     How to upload firmware into card ?
>
> type o firmware
>    ak010104.hex -primary
>    rf010803.hex - secondary
>
> this firmwares are compatybile with my card
> but i can't upload them even with command
>  prism2_srec -g wlan0 ak010104.hex
>  or
> prism2_srec -r wlan0 rf010803.hex
>
> Can any one help me with this thing ?

       -+--++---+++----++++-----+++++-----++++----+++---++--+-
      ___
  _.-|   |          |\__/,|   (`\      | Chris Evans
  "-.|___|        _.( T   )  `  /      | cwevans at acm.org
.+|______|__.-||__)`-'(((/  (((/      |  "Any technology distinguishable
                                       |  from magic, is not advanced
   Nika plays with a computer mouse    |  enough" -- Gregory Benford
       BY: Mike Rosulek                |
          http://www.mikero.com/misc/ascii/