Question

Brian Sturgill zen_hacker at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 15:29:02 EDT 2004

I am running HostAP on a Linux box and everything works great. I just have a
question about the one of the files in the /proc/net/hostap/wlan0 directory.
The file is ap_control. Is this file used to show which mac addresses are in
the accept and deny files? I have read through the docs but haven't found
much info on the files in the proc directory. I just joined this list today
so this question may have already been answered.

Thanks ,
Brian