WPA PSK on a usb chipset

Stavros Markou smarkou at patras.atmel.com
Thu May 20 08:32:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

After the success I had with this supplicant using pcmcia, I am trying
now to work with usb also.
I get succes when I try to associate but it seems that the supplicant
does not "sniff" the RX EAPOL packets like it does with my pcmcia
device. Also I see that RX EAPOL dump instead of 888e format has 878e.
Can you give me a hint ? EAP-TTLS with MSCHAPV2 worked perfectly on
pcmcia!!!
I send you the log files of pcmcia and usb capture.

Thanks in Advance,

Stavros Markou.