AW: HostAP and EAP/TLS

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Wed May 19 02:12:13 EDT 2004

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 09:03:00PM +0200, Daniel Walther wrote:

> I've started the radwatch script and saw, that my radius server dies every
> 10 seconds! But why?

> By the way, I'm using freeradius-0.9.3 and openssl-SNAP-20040518.

Wouldn't FreeRADIUS mailing list be more suitable for this question?

I would try that with openssl release, not a snapshot and also make sure
that you don't have different versions of openssl or other libraries
around to make the compilation of FreeRADIUS and runtime libraries not
match with eachother. I have used number of FreeRADIUS versions (well,
mostly CVS snapshots at the moment) with openssl 0.9.7d and EAP-TLS
works fine.