trying to configure a DWL-500

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Tue May 18 16:33:39 EDT 2004

Hi Kwabbernoot,

> Are the Cardservices of both systems of the same version?

actually not: I'm using 3.1.33 on the PC where it works fine (BTW, I've
upgraded just today the kernel to 2.4.26 and everything works perfectly
fine with the kernel pcmcia modules [with 2.4.20 the card would crash
after a while], or at least it works fine for several hours :-)

On the other PC I'm using 3.2.7, maybe eventually I'll try using 3.1.33
in this last PC but I have no time right now to switch the cards. When
I'll do it, I'll let you know what happens.

Bye,
 Roberto