No access point in range

sureshbabu sureshbabu at adventnet.com
Fri May 7 01:56:43 EDT 2004

Dear Team,
I am using hostap version 0.1.3  in RH 9 ,kernel 2.4.20-6. It is running
fine and I am able to connect work stations with it.
I have some more real APs  Cisco 350 , 3com 8750, proxium ap-600 and
symbol AP.  When I tried to list the APs available in my environment , using
" iwlist wlan0 ap " , the message says No Access point in range. Does
any one knows how to get the infos of other APs in host AP.

--

Regards,
S.Suresh Babu

' You must be the change you wish to see in the world.'
-M.K.Gandhi.