maximum wireless speed config

Andy Barlak andyb at eskimo.com
Tue May 4 19:51:04 EDT 2004

Yes, unbelievable transfer speed.  I could repeat the
fantasy speed by running the tests against the broadcast address, or was
it the network base address? Whatever the address was, it was not the
target address of the remote AP unit.

The max link speed I can get, bridge to bridge, wds-repeater mode is about
(iperf)
[  5]  0.0-30.1 sec  18.6 MBytes  5.19 Mbits/sec