host ap and kernel 2.4.25-epia1

Davide louigi600 at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 25 09:09:25 EST 2004

I intend to use host ap on a via epia MII6000
MotherBoard with a netgear MA311 wireless NIC.
In order to make use of some features of this
MotherBoard I'll need to use kernel 2.4.25 with epia
patches (since version 2.4.24 seems to have trouble
with the epia patches or vice versa).

The I see that there is a patch ready for kernel
2.4.24 in hostap-driver-0.2.0/kernel-patches
can this be appied to 2.4.25 and still work correctly
?

Can this also be applied to kernel 2.5.25-epia1 ?

Regards
David