Information request about hostapd with OSX

Peter peter at peter.dyndns.info
Sun Mar 28 03:30:24 EST 2004

well, without username/password you can't authenticate against a radius
server.
if your question is why you have to enter username/password, it is
already answered. if not, your configuration and error messages would be
useful.

regards,
peter

p.s.: if you click yourself through the advanced wireless options in xp,
you should find a checkbox with some text like "always send my
login/password to authenticate"