Any USB support planned for Hostap ?

Per Weisteen per at weisteen.net
Mon Mar 22 19:19:45 EST 2004

Hi

I've just bought this incredible small, nice and silent Procase Cubid
3688 Mini-ITX box and supplied it with a dual-LAN VIA EPIA CL6000E
motherboard and I'd hoped to be able to use it as a firewall replacing
my bulky 2xLAN + WLAN tower machine running RH9 and hostap.
Unfortunately there is no room for a PCI or PCMCIA card in the Cubid box
but it's got 4xUSB ports. I'd hoped there were perhaps hostap support
for any USB-based WLAN adapter or plans maybe ?

Regards,

Per W