pcmcia with prism chipset

Martin Schiøtz maline at post.cybercity.dk
Thu Mar 18 12:40:38 EST 2004

Hi Francois

Why didn't I see your reply before now - sorry :-)

Thanks for the information!

I managed to get a PCMCIA card Zyxel ZyAir B-100.
No antenna connecter
Prism 3.0.
Output power 19dBm

It came with station firmware v1.4.2. Which doesn't work in master mode, but I
managed to upgrade it with v1.8.0 and now it works fine :-) The price was 260
Danish Kroner or about 43 $.

Zyxel also provide PCMCIA ZyAir B101 with antenna connecter with Prism 2.5 for
about 80 $.

Best regards,
Martin