dwl520e alternative?

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Tue Mar 16 02:46:47 EST 2004

On 15/03/2004, at 11:35 PM, jeff pickering wrote:

> OK, after beating head and shoulders on the "valid PDA not found" issue
> for a week, Im ready for another path. Can anyone recommend a currently
> available pci card type/version that they have had good luck with?

Sparklan WL-360F - these are very similar to the DWL-520 Rev A's, and
I've had great success with them; one link right now, for example, is
around 18km with a card each side, and I'm getting around 500kb/sec
transfers (and ~7ms pings).

Not sure if they're made anymore; ordered 100 of them around 5 months
ago, still going through that stock.

Signature space for rent.