Problems asociating clients and handle_ap_item

Alberto Rodriguez Galdo tetoror at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 11 06:27:50 EST 2004

I've read somewhere in previous posts that this (or something like this)
could be a STA firmware problem, i'm using Netgear MA311 cards, with STA
firmware 1.3.6, is this possible? And, is there any link where i can find
the latest firmware and instructions about how to write it to the card in
Linux, maybe with hostap-utils?