Set TX Power problem

security at jonbaer.net security at jonbaer.net
Tue Jun 22 09:37:42 EDT 2004

I beleive you have to patch your hostap before attempting tx power changes

http://www.jikos.cz/~jbohac/hostap

I beleive this might only work with a set # of cards as I was not able to
get anything out of it ... having said that you will probably have better
luck.

- Jon

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47