eta on wpa_supplicant going "stable"?

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Fri Jun 18 00:28:11 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 06:51:17AM -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> I just filed a bug report with atrpms because they are advertising their
> 1.3 hostap packages as having wpa_supplicant.  They acknowledge that
> this is an error in the package description, but asked if I knew when
> 0.2 would become "stable" such that they can package it and the
> associated wpa_supplicant for their "stable" repository.

My current plan is to make a new branch for stable 0.2.x development
soon, probably at some point this weekend, and release a final
"development version". After this, week or two could be used for testing
and the first "stable release" from 0.2 branch would be released after
critical bugs are resolved.