DELL 1400 Dual band Under HOSTAP

gaurav dawra openapproject at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:16:33 EDT 2004

Hi Friends and thanx brian it worked. I excluded the irq 9 and 2 and
hostap_cs worked.

All right i am now trying to configure dell 1400 dual band wireless card, is
it supported by HoSTAP DRIVER, i am using pcmcia-cs-3.2.7 card serivce and
hostap-0.2.2 release. Hostap driver loads but does not provide any wireless
interface .

when i do cardctl ident : message comes: no socket 0 : information.

I believe hostap driver supoorts prism 3.0 based card and i guess DELL's
1400 is prism 3.

Has any one configured that card. It is an inbuilt wireless card. When i
look into dmesg it does gives mr bridge from PCI to cardbus. Is it supported
or not.

Thanx,

Gaurav