Accesspoint On Redhat 9.0

Joel zealous at bonbon.net
Tue Jan 6 22:21:40 EST 2004

Dear all,

I m very new to this list and wireless. Though I have searched alot on
google on wireless on linux.
I want to setup Wireless accesspoint. I want to replace mikrotik
wireless with redhat linux in our company. Linux has all things we
want.I have 1 prism card and that i want to make it as accesspoint. and
other cisco aironet 350 series pci card as client on linux.

Asci Diagram on supposed network.

                                    Main Link

                                    Wireless Accespoint on linux.
                    |   <------ Omni directional antenae.

My Problem.
1) I am ugly at compiling linux and patching. so I need ready made rpm
so that i can install hostap driver so that prism can work as wireless
accesspoint on redhat linux 9.0
2) Plz tell me what are the parameters needed to setup up wireless
access point on redhat linux 9.0

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you.
Joel n.solanki