Access point question

Matt firestorm-v1 at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 18:33:29 EST 2004

I apologize right off the bat if this seems really newbie, however I am
getting confused on an issue I'd like clarified.

I have a linux box running HostAP successfully on a PLX card with a
SMC2342W network adapter. I can use encryption, I can use the SSID
setting, everything works. I currently have it set up in bridge mode,
i.e. eth0,wlan0 = br0.

My issue, How do I prevent unauthorized MAC addresses from associating
with the HostAP?

If this is the wrong forum, please let me know. I apologize in advance.

Thank you.

FIRESTORM_v1