hostap_cs.conf

Andrea G. Forte andreaf at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 18 16:09:58 EST 2004

I did not include other messages than the one with unsupported ioctl
because that is the only error message I get. All the rest seems to work
fine.
I tried to add entries in /etc/pcmcia/config but once this was done, the
card was recognized as ethernet not as wireless lan. This would make the
Zaurus freeze when starting the tcp/ip service (the only service allowed
since the card was recognized as ethernet).
I tried to rename the hostap.conf in zhostap.conf as you said but nothing
would happen. Can the class of the device be changed from "network" to
"wlan-ng"? Doing so the card gets recognized as wireless and not as
ethernet, but it gives me the unsupported ioctl I told you about before.

Thank you for all of your help.
Andrea