hostap_cs.conf

Andrea G. Forte andreaf at cs.columbia.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:11:22 EST 2004

We modified the original wlan-ng file to load the hostap modules instead
of the prism2 modules for our card. We tried to use the hostap config file
as Pavel said, but when inserting the card it would not be recognized as
"inserted" and therefore no drivers would be loaded.
With the modified wlan-ng config file hostap gets loaded but in the dmesg
message we get the error:
wlan0: prism2_open
wlan0 unsupported ioctl(0x89f1)
We are using the Linksys WCF11 card, wireless extensions 12 with Kernel
ARM-linux 2.4.6

Thank you for your help,
Andrea