TLS and MD5 with hostapd

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Mon Feb 9 11:10:04 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 01:41, Jim Thompson wrote:
> No, you don't want to use EAP/MD5 for 802.11.
>
> Jim

And Jim knows everything, juts ask him.

So Jim, would you care to enlighten us as to why Brade does not want to
use EAP/MD5?  or should we just take your word for it?

--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto