sorry... I have got a dumb question

HostAP Developer HostAP-developer at maxrack.net
Tue Feb 3 15:36:30 EST 2004

check to see of you have a /usr/src/linux-2.4 which points to
linux-2.4.20-8... it's much cleaner to just create a symlink in /usr/src/
called linux which points to linux-2.4.... this way you can have multiple
kernel sources and you won't have to keep changing your Makefiles.

-IOSubSys

<quote who="John Shaw">