Routing Problem within LAN

Yong Chu Eu (Ñî×ÓÓÓ) ceyong at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 08:04:11 EDT 2004

                                  fxp0
                           FreeBSD 4.10 Router
                           vr0               rl0
                           |                 |
                          eth0              eth0
                  Linux Access Point  Linux Access Point
                     (HOSTAP 0.13)      (HOSTAP 0.13)
                           |                 |
                         wlan0             wlan0
                       192.168.2.4        192.168.3.4

Roaming notebook with Linux Kernel 2.4.22 with MIPL 1.0(Dlink Wireless
Card with acx100 driver)-192.168.4.1

i setup a bridge(br0) between eth0 with wlan0 for each access point. The
problem i encounter is i cannot setup a routing between notebook with
access point. How i am going to setup a statix routing(gateway,ipv6
gateway) if my notebook need to roam  between this 2 access point(with
different IP address on each access point as gateway)? Since i setup the
bridge with not ip address on wlan0(even i set an ip address on it),i
cannot configure a routing from notebook to access point(error message
always said network unreachable). Anyone can help? Thanks!

=====
Ô¸ÄúÓÀÔ¶ÐÒ¸££¬¿ìÀֺͰ²Ïê Happy & Healthy Always ! ^_^ !
¸öÈËÍøÒ³ Homepage:http://planet.time.net.my/sunwaycity/ceyong
¸öÈË·ðѧÍøÒ³ Buddhist Page: http://planet.time.net.my/SunwayCity/ceyong/artikel.htm
My Blog: http://ceyong.blogspot.com/