Problems making WPA work with ndiswrapper/broadcom

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Wed Aug 18 08:51:08 EDT 2004

The access point models are a Cisco 350 which can broadcast the
SSID (used in latest test) and the Cisco 1100, which does not
appear to have a way to broadcast the SSID.

We are generally deploying the 1100, but I asked to have the 350
hooked up to eliminate any problem related to the quiet SSID.

--Donald Teed