client cant associate with wlan0 in bridge?

Matt Helgren helgren at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 22:49:26 EDT 2004

Still working on getting WDS working between my Soekris and a Buffalo
airstation.
I enable WDS on hostap and wlan0wds0 is created.   If I then create a
bridge for
wlan0 and wlan0wds0 everything works great except one major problem:  I
can't
associate a wireless client with wlan0.   I get an error from the
wireless client
every time.  I can associate with the Buffalo just fine.    I wonder if
this isnt a
problem with pebble linux or hostap .1.3.0.    Any pointers would be
wonderful.

Any way to put hostap into debug mode???   Thanks.

Matt