myexpiriance

Computer Abet & Trade office at cat-net.co.yu
Fri Apr 30 16:21:19 EDT 2004

First of all I want to thank you, ... we should make something like FAQ but for solving problems, say "FPS, Frequently Problem Solving", and put somewhere on http (web), my contribution ...

Q. Bridging WLAN and ETH
A. Is posible ONLY in WLAN WDS mode (HostAP as Master)

Q. Invalid misc
A. Sometimes new firmware isn't best, do not rush to 1.7.4 (od 1.8.1) try 1.5.6. In my expiriance Gemtek 360 PCI card is working better with 1.5.6, width this firmware I haven't at all invalid misc.

Q. Ping 2 AP in WDS
A. U have to bridge width wds0 and wlan0wds0 (see text about wds)