weird bridging problem

Computer Abet & Trade office at cat-net.co.yu
Fri Apr 30 09:36:05 EDT 2004

ABOUT THIS SITUATION,... can I bridge two hostAPs in AD-HOC mode ?????!?!? I
need that as point-2-point link

Hi!
I'm experiencing a weird problem with hostap and bridging.
my setup:

wired1 -> bridge1 -> hostap managed (kernel 2.4.21/hostap 0.1.3 or cvs)

                       | (wireless)
wired2 -> bridge2 -> hostap master (kernel 2.6.3/hostap 0.1.3)