Problem while installing HostAp

sureshbabu sureshbabu at adventnet.com
Fri Apr 30 09:10:00 EDT 2004

Dear Sophal,
When I tried to run the make command in the hostap-driver-0.2.0
directory, I am getting two errors:

make[2]:***
[/usr/src/build/229371-i386/install/usr/src/linux-2.4.20-6/fs/jfs/jfs_debug.h]
Error 1
make[1]: leaving directory '/usr/src/linux-2.4.20-6'
make[1]: *** [tmp_include_depends] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/linux-2.4.20-6'
make: *** [2.4] Error 2

Do you have any idea of these errors.