Help needed: SanDisk Connect Plus with hostap_cs on Sharp Zaurus

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Wed Apr 14 16:42:12 EDT 2004

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Dear all,
> I could make the card being recognized and hostap_cs being loaded. But
> now, I get the following dmesg:
>
> hostap_crypt: registered algorithm 'NULL'
> hostap_cs: 0.1.2 - 2003-11-02 (Jouni Malinen <jkmaline at cc.hut.fi>)

Please use version 0.2.0.  If supports cards without firmware in flash.

Also, this information may be relevant to the card:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-pcmcia/2004-March/000594.html

The initialization process is written in some pseudocode, but I think it
can be easily integrated into hostap.  Let me know if you are ready to
test the patch against hostap 0.2.0.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin