where is "linux-wireless" list ? -- Hermes II driver on Linux PPC

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Sun Apr 11 20:25:19 EDT 2004

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Mike Wellington wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can sign up for a more appropriate mailing
> list?
>
> I've heard there is a "linux-wireless" list somewhere, but I don't know
> at what domain.

That's probably wireless at lists.samba.org.  It's a bit Australia-centric
and too user-level, so be prepared to it.  In fact, the last post there
was about Hermes II.

I proposed creating linux-wireless list for developers, but my proposal
didn't meet enough interest.

If you are interested in adding Hermes II support to Orinoco, welcome to
orinoco-devel at lists.sourceforge.net.  It shouldn't be harder than Spectrum
24 Trilogy support, which took me about a week.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin