Hardware for Hostap

James B. Hiller jhiller at visi.net
Sun Apr 4 15:33:27 EDT 2004

> But I don't really know which cards to buy ( pcmcia or not )
>
> the Tourrihles link's is not clear at all about which card is working or
> not .
>
> Could you recommend me some cards ?

He did.  Prism2/2.5/3 based.  If you'll browse the list archive, you'll
find plenty of discussion on cards that people have been successful with,
and ones that they've had some issues with.

There are also other resources on the web that will give you pointers
to cards that use these chipsets.  A brief search of appropriate FAQs and
HOWTOs (about 5 min) would have taken you to:

http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

You should be able to figure out the rest from there.

jbh