Testing Wireless Performance

JB jared at broadbandcentral.us
Tue Sep 30 15:11:40 EDT 2003

We are using test equipment from CMC (www.cmc.com).  They simulate 64
clients per unit.  They work fairly well.  To make them really useful you
would drive them with a smartbits or linux traffic generator or something
like that.  Internally they only support icmp so in order to any real
testing using that you have to make sure you turn off any icmp limitations
or DoS prevention in the kernel.

Jared