PLEASE: can somebody help me??

Lubomir Gelo lgelo at cnc.sk
Thu Sep 11 09:11:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 07:36:23AM +0100, Veronica Lane wrote:
> hi guys, thanks for your help, i tried to open the
> freshrpms.net for some help but it seems that the site
> has some problem.
>
> is there someday who can suggest for a mailing list
> for this rpm things??

Try RPM tutorial at http://www.kayos.org/download/rpm-tutorial.html
I can't comment on the quality (the last RedHat i've used was 4.2 back
in 1997) but it looks good enough. Check also URLs listed at the bottom
of the page.

LG

--
To me, M$ is a big kid who needs to have the whole sandbox for himself.
Until that child can learn to share, I'll play with the kids that do share the sandbox.