How to get associated station number in HOST AP mode ?

Darling Tseng DarlingTseng at BenQ.com
Mon Sep 8 23:56:09 EDT 2003

Hi,I have two extended problems:

1. When station leave or change channel manually ,

    HOST AP can't react it immediately.

    And it will have residual MAC address in /proc/net/hostap/wlan0

   How to solve it ?

   Because it will be misunderstanding as an associated station in run time.

2. If I setup two HOST AP with the same channel ( SSID also in the same)

    I can't find each other in /proc/net/hostap/wlan0

    I check the source code that if it is AP , it will create the MAC
address

    with AP00:60:XX:XX: ....

    And if I set both AP in different channel , then nothing happened.

   How to make AP can show each other's MAC address in
/proc/net/hostap/wlan0 ?

   Thanks for your kindly reply :)

regards,
Darling Tseng