iwconfig is failing..

vijay angelo vijay_angelo at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 31 08:21:20 EST 2003

hello ,

My problem is that..hostapd and cardmgr is running , and when i unplug the wlan card and try to doa iwconfig command , my system hangs .
and i am not able to do even ifconfig also..

The dmesg command shows and the /var/log/messages gives the
" klogd: wlan0ap Tx timed out! Resetting card "...

wat could be the possible problem...

is there any patch..available to solve the problem

NOTE: after i unplug the wlan card ,it is not coming up also...

Can any one help me out in this problem..
-vijay

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.