wlan0: SW TICK stuck

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Sun Oct 19 23:32:33 EDT 2003

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 07:18:04PM -0700, Christopher Evans wrote:

> Thats part of the problem, how do I check to see what happened before
> the first SW TICK message?
>
> The only thing I can think up is setting up a serial console, with
> another system set up to record what is sent.  The issue for me is
> finding an extra computer for me to do that with.  Do you know any
> other way of doing it?

Well, that would be the easiest way of doing it.. Was this an AP device
without a monitor or can you leave it on text mode and see the messages
from the monitor? You might want to change the SW TICK message printing
to print it only once so that the new entries will not scroll away
whatever more interesting messages might have been displayed before.