Management frames problem in 0.0.4 and later

Petr Novak pen at dobnet.cz
Mon Oct 13 18:00:26 EDT 2003

Dear Jouni and all others,

some time I have posted a problem with management frames (authentication) in
0.0.4 and later version (it was late September and it referred to current
CVS). I was told to narrow it to before/after 0.0.4 which I did and to sniff
the actual communication, which I have posted a week ago. However, I have not
received any further information. Is someone (Jouni?) looking into the
problem, or I am completely left to my own? I would appreciate some
acknowledgement that someone is prepared to look at the problem.

I can try to localize the problem further, but I might need some more
guidance. If everything else fails, I will try the hostap changes one by one
between 0.0.3 and 0.0.4 to find which one is the root cause of the problem.

Is there anything visible in the sniff which I have posted?

Thanks and regards,

--
Petr Novak
pen at dobnet.cz