Prism 2.5 Flash - card no longer working - please help

Bob Paton patonb at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 10 11:24:46 EDT 2003

Pavel,

I saw a post
(http://sisyphus.iocaine.com/pipermail/hostap/2003-July/003631.html)
where you offered to help reflash a card.
I too seem to have had this problem. I am using a sparklan WL-360F card
and after flashing with 1.7.4 the card will no longer start in winxp.
It comes up with that Error Code 10 message.
This happened directly after flashing the card.

Hopefully you will be able to help me resurrect this card as I am trying
to get my hostap box up and running again after the last card died from
a power surge (not having much luck of late)

Thanks

Bob

Aka Barnacle
Http://www.bathurstwireless.org