wlan0 and wlan0wds0 question

maggie cross magzcross at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 22:35:44 EDT 2003

okay thanks... but i wanted to set up my sytem without
using "bridging"... would it be possible??
just plain wds alone?? i still can't my my system work
(this means that my two AP cannot still "ping" each
other.

here's my system configuration:
AP-1
IPaddr: 192.168.41.45
HWaddr: 00:60:B3:76:9E:8A
Mode:    Master
Channel: 03

AP-2
IPaddr: 192.168.41.252
HWaddr:  00:60:B3:7A:1B:45
Mode: Master
Channel: 03

i have already upgraded my firmware to 1.5.6, i am
using zcomax XI-325H